Friday, May 23, 2014

Welcome

Hello, my name is Alexandra. I'm from Russia, Chelyabinsk, I am a member of the club " OLE club! I study at school "7 keys", my hobby is photography!
I want to have friends all over the world and  I want to show my talents! I have experience of youth exchanges ! I was in America, and very soon I will fly to Egypt for the international conference. The theme of the conference : "Ecology", and I would like to take part in international projects, because it is very interesting to communicate with friends from different countries.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,Alexandra! I too am a member of the club " OLE club! I want to see you photographs. My hobby: dansing and sport.Goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my friend! I saw your photographs. And they are very beautiful! I do not know how people do a beautiful photograps !!!!! I can't do it .

    ReplyDelete