Monday, October 13, 2014

Jobs

I want to tell you about  differend jobs. In the world there are many interesting professions. I think that to work as the camp counsellor is very funny. During the summer holiday,a lot of university students choose to work at summer camps as camp counsellors. This way,the can spend time outdoors ,organise sports and other activities, and have fun,but work as the camp counsellor only on summertime. On it the camp counsellor can be and secretary. The secretary has to bring coffee,carry for the signature of paper and another daily matters,and also there are people who the don't sit office whole day go around the city what to earn money. Such profession is called the taxi driver. In my opinion a dangerous profession it the firefighter. Firefighters save lifes  of other people. I think firefighters are heroes.

2 comments:

  1. that all profession which need attenive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my name is Danil.I think camp counsellor is very intresting and funny, but this work not useful for mankind, except for children.Of course this job not suitable for me , because this work requires organization , and I have it in the future net.I I do not consider this work as a dream job.

    ReplyDelete