Monday, November 24, 2014

My favourite singer

I want to tell you about my favourite singer. It is pleasant to me songs Elvis Presley  In 1972 his wife left him, and they were divorced in October, 1973.He died from a heart attack. He had been working too hard, and eating and drinking too much for several years. He left all his money to his only daughter, Lisa Marie Presley.
She became one of the richest people in the world when she was only nine years old. When Elvis Presley died on 16th August, 1977, radio and television programmes all over the world were interrupted to give the news of his death. President Carter was asked to declare a day of national mourning. Carter said, “Elvis Presley changed the face of American popular culture… He was unique and irreplaceable”. Eighty thousand people attended his funeral. The streets were jammed with cars, and Elvis Presley films were shown on television, and his records were played on the radio all day. In the year after his death, 100 million Presley LPs were sold. My favourite songs Elvis Presley it:

Always on my mind

Love letters

Can’t  help falling in love



Any  way you want me 

No comments:

Post a Comment