Monday, September 7, 2015

My summer holidays

 Some people thought that the best time of pastime on summer vacation it to be at home the whole summer. And other people thought that active recreation is better. How I would like to express my point of view on the problem of as it is better to spend time in the summer.

  For me this summer was the brightest and memorable.

I carried out it with advantage and pleasure. This summer I rested, walked with my friends and I was happy this summer. I received a charge of energy and cheerfulness.I think that better to spend time with advantage because it makes health better.
   Some people believe that it is possible to spend time staying at home.Because at home it is possible to relax and stay alone with himself.At home it is possible to sleep, read the book, to make work, to watch the movie and to have a rest from vanity of everyday life

   Taking everything into consideration, there are two different points of view on this problem. I believe that a free time needs to be spent with advantage. And for me the active kind of activity is better because it is very entertaining, interesting and in the future will be about what to remember.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Please, just check twice ways of translation.

    ReplyDelete