Monday, November 30, 2015

The lеtter of Complain

Dear Sir,  
  I am writing to complain about on that that my dress which I ordered not my size. Unfortunately, a dress bigger by the size than I ordered! I experienced a number of problems with the dress,as deteiled below.  I ordered a size dress S, black color and with the iron lock.Not only that my dress of white color and the size M it also with the broken lock. Also your company promised to send a parcel within five days.I received the dress in two weeks.Furthermore,the product  description on your site stated that a case was included but your consultants didn't warn me about it.
  I would appreciate it if you could replace my dress and include a case. In addition I feel I deserve an explanation for the delay. I am sending the item back to you together with my invoice.
 I look forward to your prompt reply.
 Your faithfully,
 Alexandra Akeleva.

No comments:

Post a Comment