Monday, January 25, 2016

Kolobok

It is the fairy tale how the grandfather asked the grandmother to bake Kolobok, and that was live. The fairy tale begins here so: 
One day the old man says to his wife“Please, bake me a bun (kOLOBOK)”. The old woman takes some flour, some sour cream, some butter and some water, and makes a bun. She puts it on the windowsill to cool. But the bun cannot sit on the windowsill! It jumps from the windowsill to the bench, from the bench to the floor, from the floor to the door, and runs away.

   Further in the fairy tale it is told how on the way at Kolobok meet a hare, the wolf and is a lot of other animals. All these animals want to eat Kolobok, but he sings such song:“I ran away from Grandfather, I ran away from Grandmother. And I can run away from you, little hare!” How many people on the way at Kolobok didn't come across it to all I sang this song and I ran away from everyone.

   But once the Fox occurred in the path to it.Kolobok started singing it a song, and she speaks:“What a nice song!” says the fox. “But little bun, I’m old and I cannot hear you well. Sit on my nose and sing your song again.” 
     What occurred further? You learn when you read all fairy tale completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment