Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Creative writting

1.
Alwas wanted to say about that without which I can't live. This thing smells great and the whole gathers around itself. It is excellent solved and creates a sense of  celebration. Then I think about him my head starts to spin and I want to sing and fly.I admire him and are willing to pray for him. It satisfies thirst  and fills life with meaning. I think I'm ready to give it all I have. When I look at him I become as an animal who is ready to eat all on the way. This item makes me happy. My love.
(Mango)

2.
When I was a child we often there went. There birdies sing and children play. There dizzy looks and magnificent stars.It is possible to hear novel animals at night and even with them to make friends.When I think of this place my hands begin to shiver and the body becomes covered by goosebumps. There it is possible to lie and enjoy air as in fantastic romantic movies.I very much like to go one there, but sometimes to me happens terribly and disgustingly from a unknown.The are not people only nature and the air of freedom. I fade from excitement and my head is numb.I admire and ejoy life.
(Forest)

No comments:

Post a Comment