Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Informal letter

                                                                                                 12/14/16
                                                                                     Russia,Chelyabinsk
Dear Den, thank you for your letter.Sorry that didn't write you earlier I have been busy.You ask to recommend you the film. I am very glad that my opinion is important for you.
  I want recommend you my favorite film. It is Joy. This film about girl which it is very difficult because she provides all family and solves all problems.
She has a difficult life, but I am sure that she to cope with everything. She is very beautiful also clever. I think that  this film will be pleasant very much for you because I know that you like movies of such genre.The actress plays in this movie my darling. I want that you have watched this movie What do you think about it? You would like to learn more about this movie? When you watch this movie?
  Sorry I have to go. I hope that you will be helped by my              recommendation.

I hope to see you, 
                 Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment