Monday, April 20, 2015

Life experience

 Over a lifetime we accumulate our life experience in different fields. We need the experience for not to make the same mistakes that you have already made. As for experience itself ? For example i had an experience hosting guests from the USA. It was a good life experience for all of my family. We really need life experience for feeling easier in new situations. Here for example at a Steven  Marshall as an experience to live in Mexico.He writes: "I choose Mexico because i have been learning Spanish now for three years and i wantid to improve my language skills. Mexicans are very warm outgoing peoplew and my host have been treating me like part of their family. I've also been learning to slow down and relax and take an afternoon siesta after a big lunch like the rest of the family.But I still have difficulty understanding social etiquette. My host seemed a bit surpised. I found out later that Mexicans usually turn up for an appointment at least half an hour later." 

1 comment: