Monday, April 13, 2015

My first experience of meeting americans

It was excellent experience.They very friendly and cheerful.I have many new friends.We communicated much, and I studied a lot of interesting about their culture. We studied dance and showed it at the end of an exchange.

Our friends from America don't know that such the tram and never tried the Russian pancakes, and we gave them such opportunity.They very much liked our reception they thanked us for such warmth. It is excellent experience for me after all so important to know that there are people who speak other language but thus you can be friends. It is excellent practice of language and an excellent way to find friends around the world what together to make the general project.I am so glad to have such experience because it is very important to know it that there are in the world those people who understand you.I very much will wait once again for such opportunity to plunge into such atmosphere of love and understanding




1 comment:

  1. Check the message again and correct the mistakes, please! Be careful with grammar tenses and word order!

    ReplyDelete