Saturday, February 20, 2016

"Online practice"

Presently when there were computers we can be trained online.There are people which are used by new technologies and those people who consider that from the computer harm and here isn't present anything good. Let's learn that people think.
      I would like to explan my point of view on this situatuion. I think that in a century of new technologies we have to use all opportunities of the Internet.
 On the Internet we can keep in contact with partners from around the world and resolve important issues without leaving the house! We can be trained online and every time to learn something new. I think that it is very easy and available! On the Internet there are a lot of training forums and platforms. They help people to learn various languages and to practice them. Work is online very convenient and for this purpose it is necessary a minimum of expenses. Such training will suit any age. 
   As opposed to the above ideas people say that work with the computer doesn't bear any advantage."The computer is harm. I don't use these technologies because I am not able. And for me it is difficult. And also I don't understand what advantage in online training? For me it is best of all to study according to books and by means of the teacher."
   Nevertheless, I believe that it is necessary to improve. If in our world there was an opportunity to study online why would be present! It - only one of ways of obtaining information, and for me it is remarkable!

No comments:

Post a Comment